söndag 23 september 2012

The Quiz



[ ] Would you freak out if I said I liked you?
[ ] Do you walk the line?
[ ] Is your IQ higher than your neighbour’s?
[ ] And is it very much higher than mine?
[ ] Can you sleep when I grind my teeth?
[ ] Do you look away if I slob when I eat?
[ ] Will you let me be myself?
[ ] Can you at all times wear socks? (because I’m still scared of feet)
[ ] And if I’d fall, would you pick me up?
[ ] And if I’d fall, would you pick me up?
[ ] Do you talk in the middle of Seinfeld?
[ ] Do you read more than two books a month?
[ ] Do you get racist or sexist when you’ve had a few?
[ ] Is it fine if I make more money than you?
[ ] Have you slept with any people I work with?
[ ] Is there anyone you’d rather wish I’d be?
[ ] Do you still keep pictures of old girlfriends?
[ ] Are they prettier than me?
[ ] And if I’d fall, would you pick me up?
[ ] If I’d fall, would you pick me up?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar